Facilities

Facilities

Our school is set in spacious grounds of over 25 acres, on the edge of bushland, and is a pleasant mix of historic and modern buildings, with beautiful ovals and a large sporting and aquatic complex.

The school’s facilities, opened in 1897,  incorporate the traditional, heritage buildings that houses over 200 country boarders, to our state of the art facilities for Science and Integrated learning.  Other facilities of note include the Chapel, built in 1953, and the Learning Resource Centre which was built in 2000.  Our ovals, tennis and basketball courts, gymnasium and Aquatic Centre with a 25 metre indoor swimming pool make up the superb facilities that support our day and boarding students.