The Loreto Normanhurst Ex-students’ Association provides a vital connection between ex-students and the School encouraging friendships and relationships based on the values of Mary Ward. The Association, under the leadership of the Executive, continues to develop and maintain close relationships and provides wonderful opportunities for ex-students to re-connect with each other and the School and to actively engage with the Loreto community.
The activities of the Ex-students’ Association include:
- Organisation of functions and reunions
- Presentation of the annual Prix d’Honneur awarded to the School Captain
- Presentation of the Pat Taylor Award to a Year 12 student voted by her peers for strong commitment to Loreto
- Continued support of Mary Ward International Australia and its social justice programs
- Funding of the Ex-student Bursary Program
Please direct all enquiries to the current Ex-Students’ Association President, Ms Patsy Shannon:
- Executive Committee & Contact Details
- Event Calendar 2017
- Update Your Details Online
- Guidelines to Organising a Reunion
- History of Loreto Normanhurst Ex-students’ Association
- Loreto Ring Order Form
Loreto Federation 2018
Loreto Normanhurst is the proud host of Loreto Federation 2018.
We extend a warm welcome to all of the Loreto Normanhurst Community to join us for a weekend of vision, inspiration and action.
Come, Be the Change.
Loreto Federation Committee 2018
Click here for the invitation.
Have a reunion coming up? Loreto Normanhurst can assist you in planning your reunion from sending out invitations on your behalf either through post or via email, providing you with a class list of the names of your fellow classmates, and we can feature your reunion in Loreto Normanhurst publications. If you are thinking of holding a reunion for your classmates and would like some assistance please get in touch with the Development Office – firstname.lastname@example.org
|Class of 1968||50 Year Reunion|
|Class of 1978||40 Year Reunion|
|Class of 1988||30 Year Reunion|
|Class of 1998||20 Year Reunion|
|Class of 2008||10 Year Reunion|
|Class of 2013||5 Year Reunion|
Update your Details
Update your contact details here so we can keep you updated with all future news, events and Loreto Normanhurst publications.