Loreto Normanhurst endeavours to achieve an exemplary level of governance which is informed by discernment and discussion of issues underpinned by the school’s values.
When exercising good governance, the school is informed by various policies that are both mandated by external bodies and follows the school’s ongoing development of internal best practice. Below is a selection of the school’s many policies.
- Student Anti-Bullying Policy and Guidelines
- Enrolment Guidelines
- Addressing Community Concerns Policy
- Student ICT Safe and Responsible Use Guidelines
- Child Protection Policy
- Standard Collection Notice
- Alcohol and Other Drugs Guidelines: Students and Parents
- Employment Processes Policy and Guidelines
- Use of School Grounds and Facilities Policy and Guidelines
- Procedure for Staff and Students on Site during Student Vacations and Weekends