Loreto Normanhurst endeavours to achieve an exemplary level of governance which is informed by discernment and discussion of issues underpinned by the school’s values.
When exercising good governance, the school is informed by various policies that are both mandated by external bodies and follows the school’s ongoing development of internal best practice. Below is a selection of the school’s many policies.
- Policy and Guidelines: Student Anti-Bullying
- Enrolment Guidelines
- Policy and Procedures for Addressing Community Concerns
- Safe and Responsible ICT Use Policy for Students
- Child Protection Policy and Guidelines
- Standard Collection Notice
- Alcohol and Other Drugs Guidelines: Students and Parents
- Policy and Guidelines: Employment Processes
- Policy and Guidelines: Use of School Grounds & Facilities
- Procedures for Staff and Students on Site During Student Vacations and Weekends