The Loreto Normanhurst Ex-students’ Association provides a vital connection between ex-students and the school encouraging friendships and relationships based on the values of Mary Ward. The Association, supported by the Principal and the school’s leadership team, continues to develop and maintain close relationships and provides wonderful opportunities for ex-students to re-connect with each other and the school and to actively engage with the Loreto community.
The activities of the Ex-students’ Association include:
- Organisation of functions and reunions
- Presentation of the annual Prix d’Honneur awarded to the School Captain
- Presentation of the Pat Taylor Award to a Year 12 student voted by her peers for strong commitment to Loreto
- Continued support of Mary Ward International Australia and its social justice programs
- Funding of the Ex-student Bursary Program
Please direct all enquiries to the current Ex-students’ Association President, Ms Patsy Shannon: at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Ex-students’ Executive Committee
- 2019 Ex-Students’ Events Calendar
- Update Your Details Online
- Guidelines to Organising a Reunion
- History of Loreto Normanhurst Ex-students’ Association
- Loreto Ring Order Form
Have a reunion coming up? Loreto Normanhurst can assist you in planning your reunion by sending out invitations on your behalf, providing you with a class list of the names of your fellow classmates, and we can feature your reunion in Loreto Normanhurst publications as well as online, including our Facebook Alumni page and newsletter.
If you are thinking of holding a reunion for your classmates and would like some assistance please get in touch with the Development Office – email@example.com
|Class of 1969||50 Year Reunion|
|Class of 1979||40 Year Reunion|
|Class of 1989||30 Year Reunion|
|Class of 1999||20 Year Reunion|
|Class of 2009||10 Year Reunion|
|Class of 2014||5 Year Reunion|
Update your Details
Update your contact details here so we can keep you updated with all future news, events and Loreto Normanhurst publications.