The Loreto Normanhurst Ex-students’ Association provides a vital connection between ex-students and the school encouraging friendships and relationships based on the values of Mary Ward. The Association, supported by the Principal and the school’s leadership team, continues to develop and maintain close relationships and provides wonderful opportunities for ex-students to reconnect with each other and the school and to actively engage with the Loreto community.
The activities of the Ex-students’ Association include:
- Organisation of functions and reunions
- Presentation of the annual Prix d’Honneur awarded to the School Captain
- Presentation of the Pat Taylor Award to a Year 12 student voted by her peers for strong commitment to Loreto
- Continued support of Mary Ward International Australia and its social justice programs
- Funding of the Ex-student Bursary Program
Update your Details
Update your contact details here so we can keep you updated with all future news, events and Loreto Normanhurst publications.