Our school is set in spacious grounds of over 25 acres, on the edge of bushland, and is a pleasant mix of historic and modern buildings, with beautiful ovals and a large sporting and aquatic complex.
The school’s facilities, opened in 1897, incorporate the traditional, heritage buildings that houses up to 200 boarders, to our state of the art facilities for Science and Integrated learning. Other facilities of note include the Chapel, built in 1953, and the Library which was built in 2000.
Our ovals, tennis and basketball courts, gymnasium and Aquatic Centre with a 25 metre indoor swimming pool make up the superb facilities that support our day and boarding students.
We work very hard to monitor the flow of traffic and maintain traffic safety in the vicinity of the School. We share our boundaries with residents in Pennant Hills Road, Osborn Road and Mt Pleasant Avenue and need to be mindful with parking when visiting the School.
Visitor, Student and Staff Parking
Off Site Parking
Please avoid parking in Osborn Road as it is narrow and carries a significant volume of traffic. Currawong Avenue should also be avoided as it is very narrow, and whilst it is legal to park on both sides, doing so restricts access significantly. Mount Pleasant Avenue has more parking spaces and also has a wide verge on the western side which can accommodate multiple vehicles.
Evening and Weekends
Please use all internal carparks with the exception of the Boarding School carpark which is used by Boarding staff on a 24/7 basis.
Families will be emailed instructions on where to park for each major event.